Hi Phil!

We don’t currently support zero code deployment for executing functions.  You
might want to see if @John Blum has any good ideas around this for
SpringDataGeode client applications.  He’s developed some really cool
annotations to automatically configure a cluster.

I know I’ve had conversations in the past about supporting this feature and it
always came down to a question of security in production environments.  It
might be ok for dev but prod always gets locked down.

If you really, really want to go this route you could build a distributed
classloader something like this:
https://gist.github.com/metatype/9b1f39a24e52f5c6f3e1

But I would just split the function code off into a separate repo and use `gfsh
deploy`.

Anthony