Hi,

I am currently working on configuring Geode in a Client/Server
architecture. Is is possible to have a Function defined in a client to be
executed on the cluster (server) without the Function being on the server's
classpath? Could this be done with PDX serialization?

I am interested in doing this to achieve separation of concerns between the
client (which contains all business logic) and the cluster. Adding a
dependency from the server to the client is possible although I would
ideally like to avoid this as without careful management, circular
dependencies could be inadvertently be created.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Phil