This is an old bug (which was most certainly present in Apache Geode 1.1
since I think I remember seeing this bug all the way up through 1.3).
Technically, IIRC, there is no Region on the server by the name indicated
in the misleading error message, /AuthIdRegion/AuthIdRegion, it was simply
a problem with the error message.  Off the top of my head, I cannot
remember what ultimately caused the RegionDestroyedException in this case,
though.

Rajesh - is it possible for you to upgrade to Apache Geode 1.10, which is
now the latest version?  You might still have an error/configuration
problem, but at least the error message should be more insightful.  Please
include the full stack trace and error message along with how you
configured the Region on the server.

-j

--
-John