1. as you mentioned,  you create region on client.
"we use client region factory to create a region instance

"authIdCacheRegionInstance = GeodeCache.getCacheInstance(
).createClientRegionFactory(ClientRegionShortcut.PROXY).create("AuthIdRegion");"
"

how about the server side?
 how did you create region on server side?  by xml, gfsh or java?

2. "sometimes randomly while trying to get details from a region",  it is a
little weird ,  IMO,  if just create region on client,  every time when you
try to query an OQL, will see same error.