Hi Udo,

     Thanks for the reply.  One of our clients is facing this issue in
older version of our product where we use apache geode 1.1.0. We have
upgraded to 1.8.0 in our latest release.
    The region /AuthIdRegion is created by using java code, verified it by
querying it using gfsh.
    we will take a look at the spring boot for out further releases but can
you suggest me a fix/solution for the problem.

Thanks,
Rajesh