Hello Ferron. I've got 0.9.14 running with LDAP authentication. I've
actually used an identical config since 0.9.12 without any problems. Here's
the LDAP section of my guacamole.properties file:

ldap-hostname: ads-001.swiftlab.local

ldap-port: 389

ldap-max-search-results: 3000

ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=administrator,CN=Users,dc=swiftlab,dc=local

ldap-search-bind-password: password

ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

ldap-user-base-dn: CN=Users,DC=swiftlab,DC=local

ldap-group-base-dn: CN=Users,DC=swiftlab,DC=local

I also noticed that your running LDAP on port 3268. That's not the port
that LDAP usually runs on, did you double check that your LDAP server is
really running on port 3268?

--Aaron