Hi,
sry for late reply, haven't had much time to spend on this project lately.

@jonathan hunter:
the order of <location> is important indeed as the documentation points out:

> Important
> The Location section for /guacamole/websocket-tunnel must be placed after
> the Location section for the rest of Guacamole.
> Apache evaluates all Location sections, giving priority to the last
> section that matches. If the /guacamole/websocket-tunnel section comes
> first, the section for /guacamole/ will match instead, and WebSocket will
> not be proxied correctly.

source <http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html>

anyway, in the meantime I solved this problem. I created a new host file
"guacamole.conf" under the /etc/apache2/sites-enabled , moved the default
000-default.conf.
In the new hostfile, i placed only the information regarding the websocket
AND changed the port to 8080 (forgot this before)

<VirtualHost *:8080>
 ServerName name

 ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
 DocumentRoot /var/www/html
 ProxyRequests on
 <Proxy *=""/>
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
 </Proxy>

 <Location /guacamole/>
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ flushpackets=on
     ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/guacamole/
 </Location>

 <Location /guacamole/websocket-tunnel>
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    ProxyPass ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel
    ProxyPassReverse ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel
 </Location>

 </VirtualHost>

and now everything works over websocket :-)

--
Sent from: