From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vn...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:49 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:31 AM, Asbern <asber...@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi Nick/Marko,

What if without using SSL/TLS and manually add an exception to guacamole IP to
access microphone in Firefox means will it work?

I'm not sure - give it a try and see :-).  I don't use Guacamole with SSL/TLS
at all, so I've no idea if it will work or not.  Is there a reason you're
avoiding using SSL/TLS (HTTPS/WSS)?

-Nick