On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 5:29 AM, Asbern <asber...@trainocate.com> wrote:

> I don’t have any specific reason to avoid HTTPS, just want to make sure
> the exact issue depends on https or not that’s why. And also I have added
> an exception to guacamole IP to access the microphone in Firefox settings,
> still the issue is not  solved.

I don't know for sure that switching to HTTPS is going to resolve it, but
the browsers seem very strict about having HTTPS before allowing
transmission of audio or video from your computer, as well as requiring
your permissions.  There are very good reasons for this.  I'm just trying
to help you work through debugging it - it could be something else
entirely, but let's eliminate HTTP vs. HTTPS as one of the problems, then
move on to the next thing.

-Nick