Hello,

I am running a centos 7 box with guacamole. I cannot figure out how to change
the URL, and port on the server. I would love to change it from 8080 to port
80, and change the URL from /guacamole.

Does anyone know how to do this. I have attempted multiple articles online
(including their guide which is for Ubuntu) and neither worked.

Thanks,
-Will

Please Consider The Environment Before Printing This Email.

solely for its intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with
authority, states them to be the views of Tessy Plastics Corporation.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by email
filtering and antivirus software. For any questions regarding this scanning,
please forward this email to: in...@tessy.com