Yea I fixed it. I was pointing to webapps. Dropped it in there. Thank you.

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vn...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 11:10 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: changing the URL/Port on the guacamole server

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:05 AM, William Tyrell x1541
<wtyr...@tessy.com<mailto:wtyr...@tessy.com>> wrote:
Nick,

I copied the old guacamole.war file from /var/lib/guacamole and replaced it
with ROOT.war. I then restarted the sevrer and I cannot browse to: X.X.X.X:8080/

Thoughts?

Is /var/lib/guacamole where you have Tomcat pointed for the root webapps?
Usually it's somewhere like /var/lib/tomcat/webapps or something like that.

Also, there are a couple of other things you can try:
- Make sure the Tomcat webapps directory does not already have a "ROOT/"
directory in it.  If it does (re)move it.
- You can also change Tomcat's config to point specifically to a WAR file for
the root.  See the following post:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5328518/deploying-my-application-at-the-root-in-tomcat

-Nick

PS - Please reply to the mailing list with future e-mails and not to me
directly.  This keeps it out there so that the community can assist you, and
not just me...I don't have all...or even most...of the answers :-).

Click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ==> to report
this email as spam.

Please Consider The Environment Before Printing This Email.

solely for its intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with
authority, states them to be the views of Tessy Plastics Corporation.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by email
filtering and antivirus software. For any questions regarding this scanning,
please forward this email to: in...@tessy.com