I don't understand the way you're talking about modifying the screen file name
by configuring parameters. I know that I can define the screen file name when
configuring the connection, but that's a fixed value for each connection. Do
you mean that I can define the record file name for each session by adding
recording-name when submitting an http request? If this works, it will reduce
the cost of developing your code. As for modifying the source code, if there's