On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM benchu yao <yaoben...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand the way you're talking about modifying the screen file
> name by configuring parameters. I know that I can define the screen file
> name when configuring the connection, but that's a fixed value for each
> connection.

No, the value is dynamic if you use parameter tokens. Parameter tokens are
dynamically substituted each time the connection is used. Please read
through the parameter tokens section:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens

For example, if you set the connection parameter for the recording name to
"potato-${GUAC_USERNAME}", the name of the recording will vary by the user
accessing it. If you access it as "guacadmin", the recording is saved as
"potato-guacadmin". If you access it as "yaobenchu", it's saved as
"potato-yaobenchu". All connection parameters can make use of this.

You can also always write an extension to serve as the data source backing
your connections, in which case it's entirely up to you how dynamic each
parameter is.