Instead of "splitting" users, have you thought about putting them behind a
load balancer?

Incase you still want to split the users, you will also have point each
guac client to their own MySQL databases and it's own guacd instance. You
would have to change these in guacamole.properties.

--
**Disclaimer:* This message and any attachment may contain confidential,
proprietary information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received
this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Hitachi MGRM Net
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. Hitachi MGRM Net therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd, C -
6/5, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, India*
*
*
*'Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail'.*