From: Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 2:30 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cloning Guac VM

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020, 12:25 sciUser
<shulb...@securitycentric.net<mailto:shulb...@securitycentric.net>> wrote:
If you want to have two Guacamole head servers EntryA EntryB (load balanced)
and have them write to a common database (G-DB), you will need to write some
logic for EntryA and EntryB to know what is written in the database, which
is a third system G-DB so you do not get duplicate entries and it is aware
of active sessions.

Two Guacamole instances can safely share the same database. You do not need
some third system or additional logic to prevent duplicates.

- Mike

________________________________

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient,
and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. S&P Global Inc.
reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor, review and
process the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from
S&P Global Inc. e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of
the message. By sending electronic message or information to S&P Global Inc.
e-mail addresses you, as the sender, are consenting to S&P Global Inc.
processing any of your personal data therein.