For purely-graphical connections like VNC and RDP, no, OCR would really be
the only option. Once the data leaves the VNC/RDP server, it's just a
fragment of an image and has lost all text meaning. If you enable recording
of keyboard events, you would be able to infer what is being typed, but the
only way to read the graphical content of the screen would be OCR.

For connections driven by text like SSH, telnet, and Kubernetes, you can
leverage Guacamole's support for typescripts. Each typescript is the raw
text data received from the server prior to being rendered, including
console codes, coupled with a separate file containing timing information.

- Mike