I run guacenc to get MV4 and then ffmpeg to get H264 MP4 video

Is there way to go straight to MP4? It would take less processing.

Thanks,
From: Sean Reid [mailto:sean.re...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 March 2020 01:32
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: guacenc new parameters

To satisfy my curiosity, do you have an example (even 10 or so minutes will do)
recording that's representative of the data you're encoding that you could
share, along with the command you're using to encode it with guacenc? I'd be
interested in trying to see how long it takes to encode with a few different
codecs that I've been experimenting with for support in guacenc.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:36 PM Adrian Owen