From: Sean Hulbert <shulb...@securitycentric.net.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 11:52 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: RE: Frequent disconnections occurring now

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

What type of bandwidth do you have?

Upload
Download

Are you symmetrical or Asymmetrical on speeds?

Then on your internal network, are you 1000Mbps or 100Mbps.
Also does the Guacamole system have the VM drivers installed ?
What type of load does the host server have (how many VMs running at once)

What type of Hypervisor ?

Microsoft Hyper-v
Citrix Xenserver
VMware ESXi
Oracle cloud/virtual box ?

The more I know about your infrastructure the better I can assist.

Thank You
Sean Hulbert

Founder / CEO
Work Ph: 925.292.4309

www.securitycentric.net<http://www.securitycentric.net/>
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!

 [logo-acad400]

System Award Management
CAGE: 8AUV4

AFCEA San Francisco Chapter V.P.

If you have heard of a hacker by name, he/she has failed, fear the hacker you
haven't heard of!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication. Content within
this email communication is not legally binding as a contract and no promises
are guaranteed unless in a formal contract outside this email communication.

igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!!!

Epitoma Rei Militaris