Hi all,

I’m wondering whether thought has been given to the possibility of prompting
users for SFTP credentials when clicking the ‘upload files’ button in the
Guacamole Menu (in an RDP/VNC session). I understand this is currently not
possible, but would this be something for which a patch would potentially be
welcomed? Or if the idea has been considered and rejected in the past, I’d be
curious to know what the reasoning was!

The use case I have in mind is one in which the RDP login is handled through a
different authentication mechanism than SSH, and SSH credentials cannot be
pre-configured (in our case because they involve time-based passwords). But if
anyone has any ideas on how to achieve this that do not involve prompting the
user for credentials, I’d be very interested as well.

Thanks in advance, and all best,
Dawa