From: Devine, Harry (FAA) <harry.dev...@faa.gov.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 8:17 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: RE: Issue with new install of 1.5.4

I looked a few other Guacamole servers that we have, and none of them have the
allowLinking option configured and they work fine.  I just can't figure out why
the war file won't expand.  I wouldn't put it past myself to have missed a step
somewhere, but I'm pretty sure I followed the steps properly.

Thanks,
Harry