Anyone out there Rebuilt the docker image using FreeRDP 2.10.0 and is able to state it is stable now?

When using official docker image, the error started 5-7 days after container restart ( restarting guacamole-server container fixes the issue immediately ).

I've rebuild guacamole-server docker image with FreeRDP 2.10.0 and got it running on January 9th.

If you don´t see a reply to this thread from me in the next 10 days, this means it worked. ( or I might reply stating it is fixed )