Hello everyone,

I am utilizing Guacamole to establish connections to devices via RDP/VNC.
Unfortunately, some of these devices require more than 15 seconds to establish
a successful connection (using native VNC/RDP). Thus, when using Guacamole this
results in connection timeouts. For my specific use-case, it would be
beneficial to increase these timeouts to approximately 30 seconds. However, I
have not been able to find a suitable setting in the documentation to adjust
this.

Is there a method to increase the connection timeout from Guacd to the device?

I appreciate any assistance you can provide on this matter.

Best regards,
Manuel