From: Sean Hulbert <shulb...@securitycentric.net.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2024 2:49 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Options for hardware acceleration/vaapi for guacd

Increase your CPUs to 2x6 (12Core) then increase RAM to at least 24G, then make
sure your networking is at least 1G, this will help some.

I would also use Window 2019 or Ubuntu with xRDP

Hope this helps.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication. Content within
this email communication is not legally binding as a contract and no promises
are guaranteed unless in a formal contract outside this email communication.

igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!!!

Epitoma Rei Militaris