Hello Antony,

If you feel your changes would be beneficial, then please simply open them up so the community can start digging. There's no need for your team to sit on those changes until they grow to a theoretical point. The community is ready.

You can, of course, continue to not do that. As someone who has personally volunteered many years to create and maintain Guacamole, that's a business decision that I strongly disagree with, but it is ultimately your decision.

To that end, please do not use this list to advertise features of your own product, particularly features that are being intentionally withheld from the community on this list. Please instead use this list to help the community, such as by answering questions in a vendor-neutral fashion.

- Mike