Therefore, as a quick check, I suggested you could trial 1.5.3, which doesn't appear to be affected by the disconnection issue.

If the problem remains then it's unlikely to be related to 1.5.4 specifically and you could carry on with fault-finding 1.5.4.

Otherwise if 1.5.3 operates as expected then it *could* be that you are one of those affected by this issue. At this point there is a thought it may be related to FreeRDP and some aspect of 1.5.4, but it's yet to be determined for sure.

On 20/02/24 00:12, Viji Sankar wrote:
Hi Ivanmarcus,

We have experienced, VM continuously disconnects every few minutes/seconds
while using guacamole. That’s the reason we have upgraded to 1.5.3 and we also
increased the CPU and memory of the GUACD and GUACAMOLE container.  Is this a
known issue or should we need to update any properties file to avoid this issue
in 1.5.3?

Regards,
Viji S

From: Ivanmarcus<mailto:ivanmar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 2:36 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org<mailto:user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Creation of WebSocket tunnel to guacd failed - Guacamole 1.5.4

In order to test the hypothesis you could trial 1. 5. 3 I realise that this
could be seen as a somewhat crude fault-finding process, and it may turn out
that your problem is unrelated to the 'fails after a certain number of
connections' issue,
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
CAUTION
This email originated from outside of EXPLEO. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
In case of any doubt you can forward that message to susp...@expleogroup.com
for analysis.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

In order to test the hypothesis you could trial 1.5.3

I realise that this could be seen as a somewhat crude fault-finding

process, and it may turn out that your problem is unrelated to the

'fails after a certain number of connections' issue, however in your

description there seemed enough similarity for me to make the

observation regarding 1.5.4.

If there was a known reason for this issue that's affecting 1.5.4 I'd

suggest addressing that, but it's yet to be determined for sure. In the

meantime trialling 1.5.3 may permit a quick check to see if that is

indeed what you're experiencing, or something else.