Hi Alain,

Please uncheck "Automatically create recording path:"

And use  Recording name as "IP-${GUAC_USERNAME}-${GUAC_DATE}-${GUAC_TIME}"

IP  -   here you can provide your server IP . So that  we can easily
identify which server & user & what time  session recording  .

and make sue /etc/videos directory is exists  .

.

.