De : Anburaj Palraj [mailto:anburajr...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 16 février 2017 10:10
À : user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Recording RDP session with docker on guacamole 0.9.11

Hi Alain,

Please uncheck "Automatically create recording path:"

And use  Recording name as "IP-${GUAC_USERNAME}-${GUAC_DATE}-${GUAC_TIME}"

IP  -   here you can provide your server IP . So that  we can easily identify
which server & user & what time  session recording  .

and make sue /etc/videos directory is exists  .

.

.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Wuhrlin, Alain
<alain.wuhr...@mulhouse-alsace.fr<mailto:alain.wuhr...@mulhouse-alsace.fr>>
wrote:
HI everyone,

I use guacamole
0.9.11-incubating<http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/releases/0.9.11-incubating/>
 with docker.

I use mysql/ldap authentification. All is OK, and I see 3000 users.
My portal is customized : this is ok too ☺

docker run --restart=always --name guacamole --link guacd:guacd \
    --link mysql:mysql       \
    -e LDAP_HOSTNAME=controleur.domaine.fr<http://controleur.domaine.fr>
           \
    -e LDAP_PORT=389                   \
    -e LDAP_GROUP_BASE_DN=OU=Guacamole,OU=Application,OU=Groupes\
domaine,DC=domaine,DC=fr                   \
    -e LDAP_USER_BASE_DN=ou=utilisateurs,dc=domaine,dc=fr        \
    -e LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_DN=CN=Recherche-LDAP,OU=LDAP,OU=Administration\
DSI,DC=domaine,DC=fr \
    -e LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_PASSWORD=domainePWD        \
    -e LDAP_USERNAME_ATTRIBUTE=sAMAccountName        \
    -e MYSQL_HOSTNAME=localhost   \
    -e MYSQL_PORT=3306   \
    -e MYSQL_DATABASE=guacamole_db  \
    -e MYSQL_USER=guacamole_user    \
    -e MYSQL_PASSWORD=mysqlPWD \
    -v /home/alain/guac2_home:/guacamole_home   \
    -v /home/alain/videos:/etc/videos   \
    -e GUACAMOLE_HOME=/guacamole_home \
    -d -p 8080:8080 guacamole/guacamole

I search how to configure the recording for my rdp sessions.

[cid:image001.png@01D28850.39600140]

But It’s not ok for me. What is the problem ?
I’m a newbie, but guacamole is a very fine solution.

Thanks

Alain