Petar,

IGFS configuration consists of two steps: starting Ignite node and
adjusting Hadoop configuration.

*1) Starting Ignite node:*

   - Download Apache Ignite Hadoop Accelerator (
   http://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#binaries) and unpack it.
   - If you want to link IGFS and HDFS, please add the following property
   to the bean *org.apache.ignite.configuration.FileSystemConfiguration*
    inside *config/default-config.xml*:

<property name="secondaryFileSystem">
    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.hadoop.fs.IgniteHadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystem">
        <property name="fileSystemFactory">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.hadoop.fs.CachingHadoopFileSystemFactory">
                <property name="uri" value="hdfs://localhost:9000"/>
                <property name="configPaths">
                    <list>
                        <value>*/path/to/your/core-site.xml*</value>
                    </list>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>
</property>

   - Run bin/ignite.sh

At this point you will have Ignite node which is able to accept IGFS
requests at port 10500 (see *config/default-config.xml*, section
*ipcEndpointConfiguration*).

*2) Configuring Hadoop:*

   - Copy the following 3 Ignite JARS to
   *${HADOOP_HOME}/share/hadoop/common/lib* so that Hadoop is able to
   instantiate IGFS client:
      - libs/ignite-core-[VERSION].jar
      - libs/ignite-shmem-1.0.0.jar
      - libs/ignite-hadoop/ignite-hadoop-[VERSION].jar

   - Go to your *core-site.xml* and set map "igfs" URL to IGFS client class:
   -

   <property>
       <name>fs.igfs.impl</name>

   - At this point you should be able to start querying IGFS. E.g. "hadoop
   -fs ls igfs://igfs@/"

Once link between IGFS and HDFS is set, you can add IGFS URL "igfs://igfs@/"
to Apache Drill configuration and try quering data.

Please let me know if you have any further problems during setup.

Vladimir.