​Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for keeping very speedy responses to my questions! Much, much
appreciated!

I apparently missed the point where I am supposed to run an ignite node
outside of hadoop, I thought it would spin one in process. Anyways I
followed your instructions and setup a secondaryFileSystem (btw, your
sample was for code that is not released yet, so I used this instead
                    <property name="secondaryFileSystem">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.hadoop.fs.IgniteHadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystem">
                            <constructor-arg name="uri"
value="hdfs://localhost:9000"/>
                            <constructor-arg name="cfgPath"
value="/Users/petar/src/as/igfs/hadoop-2.7.1/etc/hadoop/core-site.xml"/>
                        </bean>
                    </property>
I think this should be fine, right?
), ran an ignite node and then started hadoop and was able to list my files
using

bin/hadoop fs -ls igfs://igfs@localhost:10500/

However the last part did not happen:

>Once link between IGFS and HDFS is set, you can add IGFS URL "igfs://igfs@/"
to Apache Drill configuration and try quering data.

Drill keeps insisting it knows nothing about igfs:// schema. When you say
apache Drill configuration do you mean opening
http://localhost:8047/storage/dfs and modifying that to be like this

{
  "type": "file",
  "enabled": true,
  "connection": "ifgs://igfs@localhost:10500",
  "workspaces": {
    "petar": {
      "location": "/",
      "writable": false,
      "defaultInputFormat": null
    }
  },
 ….
}

Or do mean some .conf file in the config folder of Drill?
Thank you for your tremendous help once again!

Best regards,

Petar