Hi Tracy,

In addition to Vlad answer about SQL fields query I would like to mention,
that may be you can implement your functionality directly in Ignite without
Spark?
Ignite has a lot of features: in memory key-value storage, SQL and scan
queries and Compute engine for map reduce (and much more).
See: https://ignite.apache.org/features.html