Thanks Val.

Another crucial question for us is, now we are storing native spark dataframe
in a format of <String, Row>. We can do get(key) to get certain records. But is
it possible to fetch only certain column without creating querySqlField?

Subject: Re: Is it possible to enable both REPLICATED and PARTITIONED?

Quorum consistency is not supported. It's either PRIMARY_SYNC which means
that only primary node is updated synchronously and all backups are updated
asynchronously, or FULL_SYNC where all nodes including all backups are
updated synchronously.

Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at