Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

msimonsen wrote

*
*
> .
>
> I have a REPLICATED, Hibernate L2 cache that is declared as such:
>
> <bean parent="transactional-cache">
>
> <property name="name" value="com.ethoca.db.gen.Member"/>
>
> </bean>
> <bean id="transactional-cache"
> class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration"
> abstract="true">
>
> <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>
>
> <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>
>
> <property name="writeSynchronizationMode" value="FULL_SYNC"/>
>
> </bean>
> The beans are annotated, but I have also explicitly set caching the the
> hibernate configuration with the same result.
>
> The main issue is that cache is not properly reflected with any given
> member primary key query when executed from another ignite instance/node.
> Hibernate does not recognize the member has been cached and hits the
> database, registering it in L2 statistics as a miss.
> I can also demonstrate that at runtime, with a write through of the same
> entity that the cache is not getting updated in other nodes - essentially
> it's a local, non-replicated cache.
>
> I've gone through the example and shown that within a single node (and
> single SessionFactory) instance that things are working fine (read/write
> through, etc), however when I add an additional node things are not fine.
>
> Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything!

This is a known issue, see the note about binary format here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/hibernate-l2-cache#l2-cache-configuration

-Val