I think you are right I had zeppelin running and connecting as client.
                                                     From: vkulichenko [via
Apache Ignite Users] Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 7:14 PM To: msimonsen
Subject: Re: Hibernate L2 Issue

        Hm, actually I think that after switching to multicast your nodes
stopped to discover each other. Do you see correct topology snapshots in the
The exception means that one of the nodes still uses BinaryMarshaller (which is
the default one), but all nodes must have the same marshaller to communicate.
Make sure that you switch to OptimizedMarshaller everywhere.

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:
                To unsubscribe from Hibernate L2 Issue, click here .