Hi,
You could try tuning persistence store update reliability vs. performance
trade-opff by setting walMode to:
DEFAULT: every update is flushed to disk (sync). Least performant but survives
power loss.
LOG_ONLY: OS-managed buffered output (write). Survives process crash but not OS
crash.
BACKGROUND: updates are queued in-memory and flushed every 2 seconds.
For example, queue WAL updates in memory and flush them to disk every 5
seconds:<bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.PersistentStoreConfiguration">
    <property name="walMode" value="BACKGROUND"/>
    <property name="walFlushFrequency" value="5000"/>
</bean>
LOG_ONLY could be a good trade-off.
Best regards, Alexey

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 4:19:37 PM GMT+3, rishi007bansod