Using the local SSDs, which are radically faster than EBS.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:34 AM, lawrencefinn <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I could try a different AWS instance.  Im running these tests on r4.8xlarge
> boxes, which are pretty beefy and "ebs optimized".  I tried the same tests
> using IO1 disks at 20,000 IOPS but still had issues.
>
> Dave with the i3 instances, were you using the local ssds?  Or still using
> EBS?
>

> --

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.