based on my knowledge about ignite, there is a corresponding database
`schema` for each `cache` in ignite  (cache name)

in real case there are always more than one tables in a database `schema`.
that's why I keep more than one tables in a single ignite `cache`

if use one table per cache,  then it's a bit uncomfortable for a developer.
why there are so many schemas for a system and each schema just have one
table.

I checked the document about group :
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cache-groups

it does not address how the backend h2 database schema generated when keep
different cache use same `group name`.  Is the `group name` will be used as
schema name in this case?