Thank you reply very much!

If I keep all the caches for my system are created via sql, then all the
backend h2 tables are in public schema.

in this case even all the caches are in the same schema but there are
different cache (one cache per table but all in the same schema)

then we can use `cache group` to share some backend data struct to gain some
level performance.

Are there any potential issues or potential consideration need to be take
care of?

right now we are doing production environment preparation. I know there are
must be new tables(caches) in the near future, but I want to keep all the
tables in the same database schema(just like traditional database such as
mysql)