Sold! To the German-speaking gentleman at the back of the room :-)

On 20/05/2014 21:00, Mirko Friedenhagen wrote:
Hans,

I stand corrected, in this case JEDES is a better translation for ANY.
And make FAILURE FEHLER.
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Hans Schwäbli