I guess the issue was more of keystone service but not sure of that. I exec
few keystone commands and things started working..I am able to List from
jclouds the configuredzones(), which as Lau says returns "RegionOne" and
then if I start an Instance, I am able to list the servers using jclouds
listInDetails(),

Dont know the real reason of this failure earlier..

--
Regards
Vijay Sukthankar