Hi,

Any updates on how to address this issue.
How do I ensure that I send requests from my client’s IPv6 address instead of
IPv4 address?

Thanks/Regards,
Sreekanth.

On 9/15/16, 4:55 PM, "BL Sreekanth" <sre...@pulsesecure.net> wrote:

    Hi,

    I created a csv file with values for username and ip and specified the file
in csv data set config
    The idea is, for each request the source ip address and username should be
different.

    I ran the script and could see that the script is taking the username
properly but ip address is not.
    The same ip address is being used for all the user requests.

    How I do ensure each request has a different source Ip address. I
configured the NIC with multiple ip address and also configured each HTTP
request to use $ip variable. (Screenshots attached)

    Still I can’t get each request to use a different source ip. Please let me
know if any other settings are required

    Thanks,
    Sreekanth.