From: Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 2:36 PM
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Reg. Source address option in HTTP sampler

Am 20. September 2016 10:56:23 MESZ, schrieb BL Sreekanth
<sre...@pulsesecure.net<mailto:sre...@pulsesecure.net>>:
Hi Ivan,

Thank you for the response. Yes $ip was a typo. It is actually ${ip} as
mentioned in the below screenshot.

[cid:image001.png@01D2134A.F357C950<mailto:image001.png@01D2134A.F357C950>]

Screenshot for Basic tab

[cid:image002.png@01D2134A.F357C950<mailto:image002.png@01D2134A.F357C950>]

There were no screenshots. The list strips most images.

Put a debug sampler in your TestPlan and look, if your variable ${ip} has the
right value.

Regards,
Felix

My requirements are

1.       Send each https request with different source ip

2.       Is it possible the above requirement with IPv6 also

Thanks,
Sreekanth.