hi, a couple of comments/ideas

- I see you mention $ip. Could it be simply a typo instead of ${ip} ?
- What's currently selected in "Source address type" ?
- Are you sure your email from 9/15/16 was sent? It is quoted in your
reply, but I haven't seen it on the mailing list.
Because of that, it is unclear (at least to me) if your problem is now to
use IPv6 addresses, or that the same IP address is used for all the requests
- Attachments are filtered list by the mailing list. You might want to
upload the screenshot somewhere and provide a link

Best regards
Ivan