Does your mobile work over WiFi without the proxy settings? Confirm for both an
intranet address or an internet address.

From: sachin Dhote [mailto:sjdh...@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 February 2018 09:51
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Query regarding testing the Native mobile app performance using J-meter

Hi Guys

Before asking a query, I will elaborate what I am trying to test;
I want to test the native mobile app performance using J-meter. I am using
Redmi Note 4 android mobile for testing.
I configured the proxy server on my mobile as below;

1.       Disconnected the Mobile date and Wi-fi data is ON

2.       Installed the J-meter certificate on my mobile.

3.       Select the Wi-fi Network and in advance setting I configured the host
name and proxy as 8080( Same proxy which I put in J-meter HTTPS test script
recorder.

4.       Then start the proxy server.

5.       Try to login to my application.
Result: Internet connection gets lost and I am not able to login to the
Application. When I open Google app in chrome browser then I am getting an
error . Refer attached images for more details(‘Google Chrome_Error_After
Running Proxy server.png’ and ‘Google Chrome_Error_more details.png’)

Then I followed the steps mention on
“https://vmokshagroup.com/blog/how-to-test-native-app-performance-using-apache-jmeter/”
 url  if I mam testing from behind a firewall/proxy server.
This time also same result is coming which I mentioned above.
Could you please assist me in resolving this problem, what could be the issue?

NOTE:
After doing proxy setting on mobile and before running proxy server I tried to
open www.google.com<http://www.google.com> web site then it give error as below;
“You are offline.
There is something wrong with the proxy server, or the address is incorrect.
Try:
Contacting the system admin.
Error_Proxy_Cnnection_Failed”

Thanks and Regards
Sachin Dhote

The information included in this email and any files transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential and it must not be used by, or its
contents or attachments copied or disclosed to, persons other than the intended
addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify BJSS. In the
absence of written agreement to the contrary BJSS' relevant standard terms of
contract for any work to be undertaken will apply. Please carry out virus or
such other checks as you consider appropriate in respect of this email. BJSS
does not accept responsibility for any adverse effect upon your system or data
in relation to this email or any files transmitted with it. BJSS Limited, a
company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 2777575), VAT
Registration Number 613295452, Registered Office Address, First Floor, Coronet
House, Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW.