You may refer below link. It gives you all the steps involved in mobile
proxy settings and details about JMeter test on mobile app.

https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/load-testing-mobile-apps-made-easy

I followed the above url for one of my mobile application Performance
Testing

--
Thanks,
Pravesh Shrivastava