From: sachin Dhote [mailto:sjdh...@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 February 2018 03:06
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Query regarding testing the Native mobile app performance using
J-meter

Hi Stuart,

Yes, I am using Laptop IP address only.

Yes my laptop can connect to mobile. But problem is as soon as I set the
J-meter proxy in my mobile then wi-fi get disconnected and I am not able to
access the internet.

As soon as I remove the J-meter proxy from mobile then internet starts working
again.

Thanks and Regards
Sachin

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <stuart.kenwor...@bjss.com