Thanks Michael,

we will take a look.

On 09/10/2012 12:07 PM, Michael Täschner wrote:
Hi,

for reference: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1802

Regards,
Michael

2012/9/10 Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com
<mailto:m.taesch...@gmail.com>>

    Hi JB,

    I got a Jira account and will raise an issue. Thanks for considering it.

    Regards,
    Michael

    2012/9/10 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net
    <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net>>

        Agree,

        do you mind to create a Jira, we can take a look on that ?
        If you can't, I will do it.

        On 09/10/2012 10:35 AM, Michael Täschner wrote:

            Hi JB,

            thanks for the fast response. Too bad this does not work as
            is because
            the equinox commands "ss", "diag", etc. would have been
            quite helpful.

            Thanks and Regards,
            Michael

            2012/9/10 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net
            <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net> <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net
            <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net>>>

                 Hi Michael,

                 I never tried this, but I'm afraid that we will have
            some conflict
                 around the stream handler, etc.