+1

Can someone familiar with the Eclipse side add the issues for adding such commands?

Christian

Am 11.09.2012 12:17, schrieb Andreas Pieber:
Hey Michael,

Just curious but wouldn't it be easier/better to implement the diag
(IIRC there's already something like it in karaf)/ss commands into
Karaf instead of making the equinox console working in Karaf?

Just my 0.02€

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Michael Täschner