Hi

`org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra` can be changed in
karaf-maven-plugin when building custom Karaf distro. You can also provide
your own config.properties - that's what we do in Fuse Karaf.

But I think the easiest solution for you is to exclude generation of such
import clause by adding `!sun.nio.ch` if you're not really using it in your
fragment.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 21 maj 2024 o 10:58 Matthias Leinweber <m.leinwe...@datatactics.de>