> Is the requirement to pre-aggregate by time window?
No, I am thinking to create a column say, "minute". It's basically the
minute field of the timestamp column(even round to 5-min bucket depending
on the needs). So it's a computed column being filled in on data ingestion.
My goal is that this field would help with data filtering at read/query
time, say select certain projection at minute 10-15, to speed up the read
queries.

Thanks for the info., I will follow them.