I agree Manoj about "need to flatten it out"; You can easily achieve this
by creating a Hive view, in which join the fact table with the dimension
table. Then use the view as the only table for the model and Cube. In the
cube, you still have the chance to specify "manager" and "employee" as a
hierarchy in the aggregation group settings.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋